This week’s project for The Yangcredibles was the Health App Battle, that consisted of discussing the pros and cons of the FitBit and Moov Now band. Astrid and I were on team Moov Now, while Emily, Arianna, and Adan were for team FItBit with Cire being the host. Both teams had great facts about each piece of wearable technology!
- Tell you your heart rate
- Tracks your steps, calories burned, and sleep
- Didn’t types of FitBits
- Expensive ($100 and up)
- Non waterproof
- Battery life does not last very long
Moov Now Band:
- Waterproof in shower and in the pool
- Extremely long battery life
- Cheaper compared to the FitBit ($50)
- People wear it on the their wrist and ankle
- Personal trainer that corrects to improve your workouts and also motivates to go farther
- The Moov Now band is on the bigger side
- Phone needs to be close to you in order to use the coaching feature (personal trainer)
After our discussion between the FitBit and the Moov Now, the winner of this health app battle was the Moov Now band! I would definitely recommend the Moov Now to my friends and family because of all of it’s great features, this youtube video explains it all!