Podcasts can range from being 10 minutes to 2 hours long, but they get the point across when it comes to discussing important topics. In my opinion podcasts serve as a great way to talk about health, and the variety of issues around the world that there are. After choosing some topics to discuss, The Yangcredibles sat down and worked together to create a podcast that goes over the following health topics that we’ve learned about so far this year! A few of them were health apps, the internet, and wearable technology. Some of the questions that Cire asked the other group members for their opinion are listed below!
- Do you believe wearable technology is truly beneficial as we become the “quantified” self?
- What do you perceive as beneficial from using technology to promote physical activity?
- Do you think the internet is making us stupid?
- What is your opinion about mobile heath apps?
- Do you find it easier or better to schedule appointments online or in person?
As you can see there are a variety of different questions along with a variety of different answers/opinions from each group member! Below is the Podcast that was recorded by The Yangcredibles.